Bridal Sample Sale
Solutions Bridal is hosting our annual bridal sample sale on May 22nd to May 26th. During our bridal sample sale, brides will shop for their dream wedding gown and have the option to purchase the floor sample at a special price. A sample sale is perfect for a bride who wants a designer gown at a special price or their wedding is soon. Custom change options are available for sample gowns. For example, If a bride wants to change a neckline, add beading, or add sleeves to a wedding gown, these options are available.
Designers in our bridal sample sale include Oscar de la Renta, Ines Di Santo, Rivini, Lela Rose, Monique Lhuillier, Marisa Bridal, Jim Hjlem, Alyne by Rivini, Suzanne Neville, and Anna Maier.
To reserve an appointment for our bridal sample sale, contact a Solutions Bridal stylist at 407-647-8666, email email@example.com, or click here.
How to prepare for a bridal sample sale appointment
- Arrive with a decision-making mindset
Because we only have one of each gown in our store, when a gown is sold, it’s gone. It’s best for a bride to come in during a sample sale with the mindset to find the gown. Once a sample gown is sold, the only option for a bride is to reorder the gown at special order pricing.
- Will my wedding gown need to be cleaned?
As a gift during the sample sale dates, cleaning is $99. After purchase, we will send your wedding gown out to be cleaned. When the gown arrives from cleaning, our shipping and receiving coordinator will inspect the dress to make sure the gown is clean. We will notify the bride and let her know her gown has arrived.
- When should I start my alterations for my wedding gown?
Standard wedding gown alterations start about 6 weeks before the wedding. If your wedding is closer than 6 weeks or you are planning on losing weight before the wedding, we recommend starting your alterations closer to the wedding.
There are 2 different payment options for the sample sale. If a bride pays in full with cash, we will also take off an additional 5% off the total off the sample price. Or, when a bride signs their gown up for cleaning, she can put down a 60% deposit on the dress and when the dress arrives from cleaning the rest of the 40% is due.
We take pride in our wedding gowns so our sample wedding gowns are in almost perfect condition, some gowns look brand new. However, if a wedding gown needs repairs, the repairs can be done during alterations.
Our wedding gowns are sample sizes ranging from a bridal size 10 to 22. If a bride is smaller than the gowns sample size, every gown can be altered. However, if a bride is larger than the sample size, a corset can be added to the wedding gown. The corset is a sexy detail that will be added during alterations.
- How do the appointments work?
When booking an appointment for the sample sale, be sure to discuss the gown style you are looking for with your bridal stylist. She will guide you in the right direction for the best fit for you. When it is time to try gowns on, your bridal stylist will pull 3 sample sale gowns at a time. Every bride is able to try on as many gowns as she needs, but choosing 3 at a time will allow other brides to shop the sample sale selection as well.
- Prince range
The sample sale ranges from $1,200 to $6,000. Brides also have the availability to re-order wedding gowns during the sample sale. For example, if a bride falls in love with a gown, but the size is too large or too small, she can reorder her gown at special order pricing.
- How many people should the bride shop with?
The sample sale is the busiest in store event all year. We recommend each bride to go shopping with a maximum of 2 people during her appointment. Our goal is to provide every bride the same positive shopping experience with comfortable seating. Shopping with 2 people allows us to accommodate every bridal party.
- Styling your wedding gown
For each appointment, not just in the sample sale, we encourage all of our brides to find their bridal accessories when they find their wedding gown. As a special gift, we will take 10% off all accessories during the sample sale.
Here are gowns that will be featured in the sample sale:
, updated on